David L Horvath
David received his undergraduate degree from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania and attended the Villanova University School of Law. While at Villanova, he participated in the school's Reimel Moot Court Competition and clerked for the Honorable Zoran Popovich of the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
After graduation, David practiced for 2 years in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania before joining Newman Williams Mishkin Corveleyn Wolfe & Fareri in 2001. David concentrates his practice on probate matters and estate planning as well as transactional real estate. He has presented seminars on wills and estate planning and is a licensed title insurance agent.
He also serves as the solicitor for the Monroe County Controller's Office and the Monroe County Retirement Board as well as representing several private residential developments in Monroe, Pike and Carbon Counties.
David serves on the Board of Directors for Monroe County Catholic Social Services and is the Deputy Grand Knight for the East Stroudsburg Council of the Knights of Columbus. He is also an active member of the Pocono Medical Center's Capital Campaign Committee. He resides in Stroud Township with his wife and two children.
Areas of Practice
- 30% Estate Administration
- 30% Estate Planning
- 30% Real Estate Transactions
- 10% Liquor License Law
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1999
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1998
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1994
- Major: Political Science
- Will Preparation and Estate Planning, Monroe County Bar Association
- Wills and Estates, Monroe County Tax Collectors Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Snowiss Steinberg Faulkner & Hall, Attorney, 1999 - 2001