Few places are more dangerous than construction sites:
- Subcontractors and work teams working alongside one another
- Heavy materials being transported from point to point
- Power tools overheating from constant use
- Oversized equipment with poor sight lines
- Explosive, flammable and toxic substances in use
- People falling and objects falling onto people
- The construction site changing radically from day to day
If you are injured at a work site, you have rights under workers' compensation law. The lawyers at Newman Williams will represent you in your efforts to obtain rightful compensation for the injuries you suffered.
We file claims for workers injured in every way, including repetitive stress injuries, which affect many workers, including roofers, masons, carpenters, warehouse workers and drivers.
When you are injured on the job, but by another contracting outfit, we can file third-party lawsuits in addition to workers' compensation claims, to assure you the best possible total compensation package for your injuries.
We represent parties injured in these and other kinds of construction accidents:
- Falls from scaffolds, ladders and platforms
- Roof collapse
- Power tool injuries
- Bulldozer and earth mover accidents
- Explosions, fires and toxic exposure
- Electrical accidents/contact with power lines
- Loading/unloading accidents
- Forklift injuries
- Workers struck by passing vehicles
- Crane accidents
- Work vehicle accidents
- Work site fatalities
Workers' compensation involves an extraordinarily complex set of rules, plus an avalanche of case histories, some of which will have a direct bearing on your injury. It is our job at Newman Williams to stay on top of changes in the law to deliver the best results possible to you.
Schedule a case evaluation with one of our Stroudsburg workers' compensation attorneys. For more information, call 570-234-0344, toll free 800-506-0191, or email us a brief description of your problem.