Perhaps now more than ever, residents of Northeastern Pennsylvania are having difficulty keeping up with their mortgages, rent, auto loans, credit cards, and other bills. I have helped over 6,000 clients find solutions to their financial problems, and if you have questions about managing your debts, I am confident I can help you as well.
Why speak to me rather than another attorney? First, my experience: I've helped clients out of almost every imaginable financial bind. Second, I was raised in a household that experienced financial struggles and know firsthand the stress it can cause. Fortunately, I had a loving family and learned the importance of helping others. What I do for a living is not just a job, it's part of who I am.
If you prefer an attorney who belongs to a country club and drives a car that cost more than the fancy private schools they attended, I am not the lawyer for you. I delivered newspapers, mopped floors, washed dishes, fried hushpuppies, and was the night manager at a fast-food restaurant all before I turned 18. I had a job during each semester of college and worked two jobs every summer. Other than caring for my family, I only have one job now - helping my clients with their financial problems, at an affordable cost.
Call me at 570-559-5507 ext. 246 if you have questions about your finances. There is no charge for me to listen to your situation, assess your particular circumstances, and recommend possible solutions.
(We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. We also provide advice regarding alternatives to filing for bankruptcy.)
Vincent Rubino is a shareholder in the firm of Newman, Williams, Mishkin, Corveleyn, Wolfe & Fareri, P.C., in Stroudsburg, Monroe County, Pennsylvania, and has been practicing law at the firm since 1987. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Attorney Rubino is a graduate of the State University of New York at Albany and Hofstra School of Law in Hempstead, N.Y. Attorney Rubino devotes his practice to representing debtors in bankruptcy proceedings. Attorney Rubino was a member of the Board of Directors of the Middle District Bar Association for its initial ten years, and was President between 2005 and 2007. He is presently Chairman of the Pro Bono Committee and Vice Chairman of the Annual Conference Committee. Attorney Rubino lectures annually at the Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Conference held in Hershey, Pennsylvania, in addition to regularly conducting seminars on bankruptcy law for local bar associations, realtors, tax collectors and other organizations.
- Pennsylvania, 1987
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1989
- Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association, Past President and Board Member
- Monroe County Bar Association, Present Board Member and Officer
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 1987
- State University of New York at Albany, Albany, New York
- B.A. - 1984
- Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association, Chairman, Pro Bono Committee, Northern Tier
- Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association, Annual Conference Committee
- Monroe County Bar Association, Pro Bono Committee
- Monroe County Bar Association, Attorney Referral Committee, Chairman
- Monroe County Bar Association, Finance Committee