PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients and prospective clients the ability to meet with us via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office at (570) 421-9090, ext. 246 or email me at [email protected] to discuss our options.
Vincent Rubino is a shareholder in the firm of Newman, Williams, Mishkin, Corveleyn, Wolfe & Fareri, P.C., in Stroudsburg, Monroe County, Pennsylvania, and has been practicing law at the firm since 1987. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Attorney Rubino is a graduate of the State University of New York at Albany and Hofstra School of Law in Hempstead, N.Y. Attorney Rubino devotes his practice to representing debtors in bankruptcy proceedings. Attorney Rubino was a member of the Board of Directors of the Middle District Bar Association for its initial ten years, and was President between 2005 and 2007. He is presently Chairman of the Pro Bono Committee and Vice Chairman of the Annual Conference Committee. Attorney Rubino lectures annually at the Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Conference held in Hershey, Pennsylvania, in addition to regularly conducting seminars on bankruptcy law for local bar associations, realtors, tax collectors and other organizations.
- Pennsylvania, 1987
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Middle District Bar Association, President, 2005 to 2007
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 1987
- State University of New York at Albany, Albany, New York
- B.A. - 1984
- Pro Bono Committee, Chairman, Present
- Annual Conference Committee, Vice Chairman
- Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Conference, Lecturer