Seasoned Guidance In Commercial Real Estate Matters
Commercial real estate transactions are complex, with high stakes for both sides. At Newman Williams, P.C., we bring nearly a century of experience to commercial real estate transactions and litigation throughout the Poconos region. We help individuals and businesses simplify real estate transactions and resolve legal disputes as simply and as cost-effectively as possible while prioritizing their unique goals.
Our clients include:
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Real estate investors
- Property managers
- Commercial landlords
- Title insurance companies
Read on to learn more about our commercial real estate practice or contact us to schedule a consultation and get tailored advice about your individual concern.
A Full Breadth Of Real Estate Services
We offer a full range of commercial real estate services to help our clients reach their goals, including:
- Crafting leasing agreements, purchase agreements and other contracts
- Reviewing existing contracts so clients fully understand their terms
- Negotiating contracts and financing terms
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Drafting financing documents
- Representing your interests at closings, hearings, mediation and settlement meetings
- Litigation and dispute resolution
We take care to structure transactions with clarity and transparency but sometimes, disputes are inevitable. Clients appreciate our extensive litigation experience when it becomes necessary to protect their interests in court.
Put Our Experience To Work For You. Call For A Consultation.
Entering into a real estate transaction without the proper legal guidance can have costly and disruptive consequences. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from working with a proven team. Contact Newman Williams for seasoned guidance in your commercial real estate matter. Call our Stroudsburg office at 570-559-5507 or 800-506-0191 toll-free, or fill out our easy contact form and a member of our team will reach out to you.